■ 8K/60p YCbCr 4:2:0(12-bit), 4K/120p YCbCr 4:4:4(12-bit) transmission by HDMI 2.1
■ 4K/60p is transmitted by one channel of 12G-SDI.
■ Max.4 slot-type interface units can be selected from HDMI 2.1, 12G-SDI, HDMI2.0b 3G or 6G,
DisplayPort 1.2a, V-by-One and Analog.
■ By synchronizing 4 or 2 units of VG-879, 8K/120p or 8K/60p signals are supported by V-by-One® HS.
■ HDMI 2.1 test functions supported
CTA-861-G Timing Format including 8K/60p YCbCr 4:2:0 and 4K/120p YCbCr 4:4:4
eARC/ARC status check
SCDC, FRL link status check
ITU-R BT.2020 color bar and video output setting
HDR Test Patterns supported
HDCP 1.4/2.3 certification test
■ HDMI 2.1 Compliance Test (MOI)
■ High bit Rate Audio Generation (VT-8500-0006)
■ Optional 8K Evaluation Image(VT-7010).
Read more: VG879_Data Sheet.pdf VM-1876-MD Data Sheet.pdf
■ HDMI 2.0b (6G)×4 ports and analog interfaces.
■ HDCP 2.2 test functions
■ HDCP/CEC/EDID simultaneous check patterns
■ HDR InfoFrame setting and test patterns
■ Remote box RB-1870 or 1871 (option) operations/ PC control operations (Terminal command or SP-8870 software)
※ Note: Timing data cannot be edited. It is possible to execute the timing that has been edited by VG-876 within the range of each interface specifications.Read more: VG-878-A_Data Sheet.pdf
● Supports signal analysis and generation of FRL (Fixed Rate Link) with 4 lanes of up to 12Gbps signals and TMDS with 3 lanes of up to 6 Gbps signals. [CTA-861-G VIC (Video Identification Code)]
● Supports maximum of 4K/120p YCBCR 4:2:2 and 8K/60p YCBCR 4:2:0 timings. (5K and 10K timings are not supported.
● Video, Audio, InfoFrame, HDCP (1.4, and 2.3), and SCDC analysis functions
● Logging InfoFrame (like Dynamic Range) at each individual frame with time stamps
● eARC / ARC receive/generate function
● EDID emulation and DDC/CEC monitoring function
● New 12-inch touch panel LCD display (external mouse control also supported)
● HDMI 2.1 CTS function
● Three test modes for testing source, sync and repeater devices are available as seen below:
- * When receiving YCbCr4:2:2 signal, the bit depth is displayed as "8-bit" which is a value in GCP Packet.
* Specifications and appearance are subject to change without prior notice.
- Read more: VA-1847 Data Sheet.pdf
Outline of product
VA-1849 is a source tester that supports HDMI 2.1 signal FRL (up to 12 Gbps/4 lanes) and TMDS.
It supports the measurement and analysis of the source DUT by setting the control and each test item with commands via PC.
It enables automated inspection on the production line and in the QC department.
Video/audio timing, InfoFrame measurement, HDCP 1.4/2.3 authentication, and EDID/SCDC communication analysis.
It supports up to 8K/60p YCBCR 4:2:0 and 4K/120p YCBCR 4:4:4 video signals in uncompressed mode.
It supports up to 8K/60p YCBCR 4:4:4 video signals in compression (DSC) mode.
By comparing the internal pattern with the input pattern, it is capable of measuring the protocol details such as bit drop and color defects, as well as automatic inspection for FRL link training (comparison inspection is supported up to 4K/60p).
It is possible to confirm whether the packet data of the input signal matches the expected value.
It is possible to confirm whether the input audio signal is within the allowable value.
Compatible with CTA-861-G and VESA Display Monitor Timing (DMT) compliant video signal output.
Each parameter of the InfoFrame can be set.
Supports sending and receiving commands such as measurement results and parameter settings via LAN, USB-TypeB and RS-232C.
Original control software can be developed by the combination of commands.
●Saving results and logs
Analysis data and test logs can be saved in a USB flash drive.
[Pass/Fail Judgment of Comparative Test]
Internal video patterns are created from the color palette, and inspection is performed by comparing them with the input video patterns.
Error pixel values and colors with (X,Y) coordinates are displayed and the difference between A and B is analyzed.
The color palette is 16 colors, and up to 3 lines of color information patterns can be registered for comparison.
Read more: VA-1849 Data Sheet.pdf